grilled corn salsa. Make this grilled corn salsa and you'll understand what we're obsessing over. Sweet, slightly charred grilled corn, fresh tomatoes, onion and cilantro, lime juice and a little heat from serrano pepper. This grilled corn salsa is the perfect summer condiment.
This grilled corn salsa is perfect for parties and gatherings. You don't even need a barbecue grill to make it! All you need is your gas stove and metal tongs to grill the corn. You can have grilled corn salsa using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of grilled corn salsa
- You need 24 each of ears or fresh corn(white is preferred).
- Prepare 3 each of red, green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 each of spanish or white onion.
- Prepare 4 each of jalepeno pepper.
- You need 10 each of plum tomato.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilanto.
- It’s 2 bunch of scallion.
- You need 3 each of chipotle pepper with adobo sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon and lime juice each( fresh squeezed preferred).
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Tomatillo salsa made with grilled tomatillos, grilled corn, jalapeño, onions, garlic. You know what the secret is to amazing salsa? Essentially, I grill vegetables whenever I grill something else, and this is a great way to eat them. This salsa is wonderful used in a burrito with black beans and jack cheese.
grilled corn salsa instructions
- on a preheated grill or grill pan, lightly oil corn, bell peppers, jalepenos and sliced onion, place on hot grill to char.
- take all grilled veg, cut corn from cob, finely dice peppers and onions(reserve all prepped veg in mixing bowl).
- finely chop cilantro and scallion, small dice plum tomatoes (place in mixing bowl with grilled veg).
- finally add finely chopped chipotles with adobe sauce, lime and lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- mix and serve with tortillas, mixed greens or any protein or favorite fish. don't forget the Corona beer!!.
Brush the corn liberally with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper. Grill, turning every few minutes, until light gold all over and cooked, about. Delicious freshly grilled corn is combined with tomatoes, red onion, green onions, cilantro, lime juice and chili peppers to make a super fresh and smoky grilled corn salsa. This Grilled Corn Salsa Recipe is perfect for a summer appetizer any day! As long as you're using fresh, sweet corn, your recipe will be addictingly delicious.