Protein Filled Taco Soup.
You can cook Protein Filled Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Protein Filled Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 packages of Taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of Hunts red pepper and fennel diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans liquid and all.
- Prepare 1 can of chili beans liquid and all.
- You need 1 can of red kidney beans drained.
- It’s 1 can of black beans drained.
- It’s 1 can of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin.
Protein Filled Taco Soup step by step
- Fully cook ground beef and put in diced onions half way into the cooking..
- Add in taco seasoning when the meat is fully cooked.
- Add in hunts red pepper and fennel diced tomatoes liquid and all as well as pinto and chili bean liquid and all.
- Wait for soup to come back to a simmer then add in black beans and red kidney beans.
- Mix in cumin and water and let simmer uncovered for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve with your choice of toppings and enjoy.