Chipotle Mashed Sweet Potatoes.
You can cook Chipotle Mashed Sweet Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chipotle Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- It’s 3 of large sweet potatoes; peeled & cubed.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves; peeled.
- Prepare 7 oz of chipotle salsa.
- It’s 1 T of ground coriander.
- It’s 1 T of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 t of smoked cumin.
- Prepare 1 t of smoked paprika.
- It’s 3 T of butter.
- It’s as needed of kosher salt.
Chipotle Mashed Sweet Potatoes instructions
- Boil sweet potatoes and garlic in cold, salted water until easily pierced with a small paring knife. Drain and return to empty pot on high heat while shaking pot for 1 minute to remove excess moisture from potatoes..
- Add potatoes, salt, and spices. Mash together..
- Variations; Sour cream, crema, heavy cream, milk, pumpkin, clove, agave, honey, lime, pineapple, mango, carrot, avocado, cumin, cilantro, maple, orange zest, butternut squash, spinach, acorn squash, plantain, coconut milk, cranberry, bourbon, rum, rosemary, thyme.