Chipotle Chicken Enchilada Pie. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Add the tomatoes, chicken broth, cilantro, chipotle and adobo, and cumin; puree until smooth. This main-dish chicken enchilada pie certainly stacks up—and it's ready in a flash, especially if you assemble it with Make-Ahead Shredded Chicken Breast.
Chipotle Chicken Enchiladas recipe: Chevy's Chipotle Chicken Enchilada. Cover enchiladas with the chipotle sauce. Line a baking sheet with foil and drizzle with olive oil. You can have Chipotle Chicken Enchilada Pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chipotle Chicken Enchilada Pie
- You need 3 cup of cooked, shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa.
- It’s 4 oz of Chipotle salsa.
- It’s 1 cup of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 packages of tortillas (flour pictured).
- Prepare 1 large of can red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded Mexican cheese blend.
In a small bowl, mix the smoked paprika, cumin, cayenne, salt, and pepper. How to Make Chipotle Chicken Enchilada Casserole – the Recipe Method. Season your chicken thighs with salt and pepper, then add them to the pan. Enchilada Pie from Delish.com is a dinner game changer.
Chipotle Chicken Enchilada Pie step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, salsas, corn, and cilantro. Mix thoroughly..
- Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Cover the bottom with a layer of tortillas. Ladle sauce to cover tortillas..
- Layer half the chicken mixture and top with a third of the cheese. Layer tortillas, then chicken, then the last layer of tortillas. Top with remaining sauce. Top with cheese..
- Cover and bake at 350° for approximately 40-45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly reheated. Remove cover during last ten minutes of cooking..
- Garnish with cilantro and diced pineapple if desired..
- Variations; Cilantro, green chile enchilada sauce, corn tortillas, tequila, cotija, queso fresco, Chihuahua, jalapenos, habanero, roasted bell peppers or garlic, black or pinto beans, nacho cheese, refried beans, lime, avocado, diced green chiles, poblano, rice, tomatoes, tomatillos.
Top with remaining chicken, corn, and black beans; then place remaining tortilla on top and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Our Chipotle Chicken Enchiladas recipe is carefully crafted to make your next meal time extraordinary. Get the step by step instructions to make this delicious dish. Place chicken in a stockpot or dutch oven. Add the enchilada sauce, adobo seasoning and chipotle pepper.