JRs twiced baked chipotle chicken tacos. Crispy, a little spicy and a lot delicious. These chipotle chicken tacos are delicious and perfect if you are looking for something a little different for taco night. These tacos consist of grilled chicken The chicken and tortillas are prepared on the grill.
Top with a teaspoon of chopped white onion, a few slivers of serrano chile, some radish and avocado slices, a teaspoon of queso fresco and a teaspoon. These supereasy chicken tacos get flavor from smoky chipotles and spicy jalapeños. On a large rimmed baking sheet, brush the chicken with oil and season with salt. You can cook JRs twiced baked chipotle chicken tacos using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of JRs twiced baked chipotle chicken tacos
- Prepare 4 of large baker potatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 packages of Chipotle taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes diced.
- It’s 3 cup of shredded lettuce.
- You need 1 of large can sliced olives.
- Prepare 1 of salsa.
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
To change the recipe yield, hover over the number of servings in the recipe card (or click if you are on mobile) and slide the slider-see recipe notes on serving size. Chipotle Chicken Tacos with Yogurt Sauce. Sprinkle the chicken with the kosher salt and pepper. These sweet and spicy slow cooker chipotle chicken tacos are the perfect weeknight dinner.
JRs twiced baked chipotle chicken tacos instructions
- Bake potatoes on 350°F. for 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Boil chicken until it is done (around 18 min. for me) set it aside and let it cool.
- When cooled, tear chicken in to small pieces and add Chipotle taco seasoning, cook as directed on package.
- Cut potatoes in half and scrape out the center of the potato, leaving about a 1/4 inch of the potato all the way around. (set potato scrapings aside and use for whatever you want as they are not needed for the rest of this recipe).
- Fill potato skins with chicken meat and cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake on 350°F. until cheese melts..
- Add lettuce, tomato and olives on top.
- Next add the sour cream and salsa and enjoy!.
These tacos definitely bring the flavor! Made with shredded chicken, chipotle peppers, and honey, each bite has just enough sweetness and heat to wake up your taste buds. Enjoy the flavors of bacon, chicken, ranch and chipotle all in one bite in these easy mini taco boats. Swap Cheddar cheese for Monterey Jack cheese, and top finished tacos with crumbled queso fresco. Add a handful of canned (drained) black beans to the cooked chicken mixture just before.