Bacon Wrapped Chipotle Chicken Breast. Today I'm making a Bacon Wrapped Chicken Parmesan Breast with Chipotle Sauce. This is a very tasty sandwich with medium heat. #satire #chickenbreasts. This bacon wrapped chicken is chicken breasts seasoned with brown sugar and spices, then wrapped in bacon and baked until caramelized.
You have to make this recipe! Tender chicken breasts get a special treatment when wrapped with tasty bacon, then glazed with one amazing maple syrup and dijon mustard sauce. You are going to love the sweet, spicy, and smoky flavor in this chicken recipe! You can cook Bacon Wrapped Chipotle Chicken Breast using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Chipotle Chicken Breast
- You need 2 of chicken breast; boneless, skinless.
- Prepare 4 slice of wood smoked bacon.
- Prepare 6 oz of chipotle salsa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh thyme; minced.
- Prepare 1 slice of bacon; diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow or red onion; minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 clove of garlic; minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 4 of dried chipotle peppers.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Thanks to the bacon, the chicken stays moist and it also absorbs all the. Juicy chicken wrapped in bacon, baked to golden perfection and slathered in gorgeous bacon juices! Use long strips of streaky bacon i.e. strips of bacon. The chicken breasts are stuffed with bacon and feta cheese.
Bacon Wrapped Chipotle Chicken Breast instructions
- Marinate chicken breasts in the chipotle salsa for 4-48 hours if time permits..
- Cover dried peppers with just enough boiling water to cover. Cover and steam for 5-10 minutes.
- Pat chicken dry. Put a small amount of vegetable oil on the chicken. Wrap each breast with two slices of bacon. Season with the dried spices and thyme..
- Slowly render the fat from the diced bacon in a small saute pan and remove the crisped bacon..
- Rub the bell pepper with vegetable oil. Place directly on stovetop burner and roast until completely blackened on each side. Place inside a mixing bowl and cover with foil or plastic wrap. Let steam for 5 minutes..
- Add onions and sweat until caramelized. Add garlic and cook until fragrant..
- Pulse bell pepper, onions, dried peppers, and wet ingredients into a loose paste. Slowly pour the olive oil while blades are spinning. Adjust taste with sugar, salt, and pepper..
- Roast at 350° for approximately 35 minutes. Place chicken under broiler very briefly to crisp bacon if necessary. Spread the paste on the chicken during the last ten minutes of cooking..
- Variations; brown sugar, bourbon, tequila, cilantro, mustard, maple, agave, cheddar, smoked gouda, goat cheese, cotija, Chihuahua, adobo, cumin, applewood seasoning.
A cucumber and tomato salad makes a great accompaniment." "Stuffing a boneless, skinless chicken breast with something delicious and then wrapping it in bacon is never a bad thing. It turns a super boring, please-wake-me-up-when. Checkout this easy Sweet Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts Recipe at LaaLoosh.com! Roll the bacon wrapped chicken breast in the sugar mixture until thoroughly and evenly coated. Try using a chipotle chili powder instead of the regular chili powder for a more Southwestern flavor!