You can cook Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef (browned drained).
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 15 oz of Crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 envelope of Dry taco seasoning.
- Prepare 15 oz of Spicy refried beans.
- It’s 5 oz of Chopped green chilis.
- Prepare 15 oz of Chili beans.
- It’s 15 oz of Tomato soup.
- It’s 1 envelope of Dry ranch dressing mix.
- It’s 1 dash of Chili powder (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of as needed Sour cream (garnish).
- Prepare 1 of Cheddar cheese (shredded optional).
- Prepare 1 of Frito chip scoops (optional).
Taco Soup step by step
- Combine all the ingredients in a stock pot and simmer for 2 hours. Serve alone or topped with sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and fri to chips.