Chipotle-Pineapple Flank Steak.
You can have Chipotle-Pineapple Flank Steak using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chipotle-Pineapple Flank Steak
- Prepare 1 medium of flank steak.
- It’s 1 can of crushed pineapple.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of chipotle salsa.
Chipotle-Pineapple Flank Steak step by step
- Marinate steak in chipotle and pineapple for up to 48 hours.
- Wash off marinade and pat steak dry. Mix dry spices together. Season Steak. Grill approximately 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness..
- Slice against the grain..
- Variations; Orange peel seasoning, lime zest, tomatillo salsa, thyme, cilantro, chimichurri,.