Salsa. Salsa usually refers to: Salsa (sauce), a spicy sauce of chopped, usually uncooked vegetables or fruit, especially tomatoes, onions, and chili peppers, used as a condiment. Salsa music, a lively, vigorous type of contemporary Latin American popular music. Marc Anthony – Y Hubo Alguien (Salsa).
Salsa is usually a partner dance form that corresponds to salsa music. In some forms, it can also appear as a performance dance. The word is the same as the Spanish word salsa meaning sauce, or in this case flavor or style. You can have Salsa using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salsa
- It’s 5 of Roma tomatoes.
- You need 2 of small jalapeno seeded & deveined.
- You need 1 of large red jalapeno seeded & deveined.
- You need 3 of dried chili arbol.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of onion quartered.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- It’s of Lime.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Consummé or broth.
Official Page of Salsa Dance Magazine the most exciting Magazine For Salsa Lovers. Borrowed from Spanish salsa ("sauce"), from Latin salsus ("salted"), whence also the doublet sauce (via Old French). (US) enPR: sälʹsə, IPA(key): /ˈsɑl.sə/. salsa (countable and uncountable, plural salsas). (countable) A spicy tomato sauce, often including onions and hot peppers.
Salsa step by step
- Asar…I first tried to asar=grill the tomato, chile's, Y ajo on the comal..
- Blender-liquadora… put the tomato & chiles ajo in the blender with about 1/8c water with broth. I put salt to taste and 1/2 the onions a little fresh cilantro & pulsed the blender till it just cut up the ingredients..
- Presentation…. Empty into bowl with the rest of the onions and cilantro on top with a squeeze of 1/2 a lime and a little sprinkle from the salt mil..
- Guardar… After dinner the rest went into a Canning jar into the fridge to put in papi's lunch throughout the week. A happy man makes a happy home!.
- Update— I now add an extra pinch of ground cumin and cardamom. It gives it an extra bold flavor that Papi really enjoys.