Roasted Tomato Salsa.
You can cook Roasted Tomato Salsa using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Tomato Salsa
- You need 1/4 of red onion chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 of Roma tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 of Chipotle pepper.
- You need of To 8oz cans roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Roasted Tomato Salsa step by step
- Bring a medium pan to high heat. When pan starts to smoke, poor your olive oil. Add your onions, garlic, and Roma tomatoes. Saute for 8 minutes..
- After 8 minutes, add your pepper and both cans of diced tomatoes and cilantro. Saute for 12 minutes..
- After 12 minutes, turn heat off and let cool for 10 minutes. After it cools pulse blend a few times. Keeping texture to your salsa then serve..