Fresh salsa. Chopped fresh tomatoes, chile peppers, red onion, cilantro, and lime are meant to be consumed fresh—it's called salsa fresca, for a reason. This delicious and popular fresh salsa recipe is made with diced tomatoes, cilantro, garlic, peppers, and a perfect combination of Click Play to See This Classic Tomato Salsa Recipe Come Together. Watch how to make mango salsa in this short recipe video!
Easy salsa recipe with fresh tomatoes. It's quick and easy to make in the blender and perfect for snacking or taco night. This bright salsa is made with fresh summer tomatoes. You can have Fresh salsa using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh salsa
- You need 4 of large peeled and diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper, diced fine and seeded.
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet onion, chopped very fine.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro, minced.
- It’s 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime juice.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño, diced fine and seeded.
- You need Splash of mild taco sauce.
Find more salsa recipes at BBC Good Food. We much prefer fresh tomatoes in our salsa as they taste brighter and provide a better texture. If it's the dead of winter and juicy, red tomatoes are nowhere to be found, you can, of course, use canned. Our fresh salsa recipe is perfect when you have fresh tomatoes on hand make yourself a batch.
Fresh salsa instructions
- Mix together in a large mixing bowl and chill in fridge for 1 hour or more..
- Serve with tortilla chips!.
Each bite and dip into the salsa is worth the effort of dicing and mincing. The salsa won't look as pretty, but it will taste just as fabulous. I'm starting to pick tomatoes from my garden.more than I can eat in just a couple of days. Join me as I make salsa. I don't have an exact recipe.