Salsa. Salsa usually refers to: Salsa (sauce), a spicy sauce of chopped, usually uncooked vegetables or fruit, especially tomatoes, onions, and chili peppers, used as a condiment. Salsa music, a lively, vigorous type of contemporary Latin American popular music. Marc Anthony – Y Hubo Alguien (Salsa).
Salsa is usually a partner dance form that corresponds to salsa music. In some forms, it can also appear as a performance dance. The word is the same as the Spanish word salsa meaning sauce, or in this case flavor or style. You can have Salsa using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salsa
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of orange bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of small red onion.
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion.
- You need 1 of jalapeño pepper.
- Prepare 1 package of salsa seasoning mix (optional).
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can of petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
Official Page of Salsa Dance Magazine the most exciting Magazine For Salsa Lovers. Borrowed from Spanish salsa ("sauce"), from Latin salsus ("salted"), whence also the doublet sauce (via Old French). (US) enPR: sälʹsə, IPA(key): /ˈsɑl.sə/. salsa (countable and uncountable, plural salsas). (countable) A spicy tomato sauce, often including onions and hot peppers.
- Dice all peppers and onions.
- Add peppers, tomatoes, onions, and tomato sauce together.
- You can either heat and cook how it is.
- Or add the salsa seasoning package and add that.
- Cook as directed on salsa seasoning package.
- And cool.
- This is the salsa seasoning package I used.
- Enjoy !.