Roasted Tomatillo & Avocado Salsa.
You can cook Roasted Tomatillo & Avocado Salsa using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Tomatillo & Avocado Salsa
- Prepare 1 Half of Small Onion.
- It’s 1 of Full Pinch Cilantro.
- You need 1 of Ripe Avocado.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of Jalapeño pepper small red and green.
- Prepare 4 of Green tomatilllos.
- It’s 1 of Lime for squeeze juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
Roasted Tomatillo & Avocado Salsa step by step
- Roast [email protected] 400°F for 30 mins green tomatillos and garlic and Half Onion, and Jalepeno Peppers, turn every so often to mix. Score the tomato on the bottom by placing and x on surface..
- After Broiling Time Take out Oven, Add tomatoes and the garlic, onion,and jalepeno peppers to blender and quick pulse, then add avocado and cilantro and quick blend together now squeeze lime juice, and sprinkle your cumin, salt and pepper. Taste for season..
- Mix and serve in dish.