Grilled salmon with peach citrus salsa. A peach-avocado salsa is a delicious complement to this grilled salmon. A grill pan ensures the salmon stays crispy throughout the cooking process without sticking to the grill. Remove from grill and let cool.
Music by Kevin MacLeod #salsa #citrussalsa #recipe #healthy #capers #orange. Combined with the peach salsa, this meal provides plenty of healthy nutrients that are important for different bodily functions. Combine the lime juice with the honey and the remaining oil. You can cook Grilled salmon with peach citrus salsa using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled salmon with peach citrus salsa
- It’s of peach citrus salsa.
- Prepare 1 of large peach ripe,peeled and small diced.
- It’s 1 of Orange peeled and small diced.
- You need 1 of Green onion cleaned and sliced end to end.
- Prepare of Cilantro chopped (about 1/3 of a small bunch, or to taste).
- You need 1 of Jalepeno pepper seeded and small diced.
- It’s 1/4 of Red bell pepper small diced.
- You need of Zest of a small lime.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
Add the prepared salsa ingredients, along with the cilantro. Mix well and season with salt and cayenne pepper. This tasty salmon with peach salsa recipe is full of protein and heart healthy fats. Serve topped with a generous portion of the Peach Salsa.
Grilled salmon with peach citrus salsa instructions
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve over cooked salmon fillets..
- I seasoned the salmon with lime juice a little lime zest and blackened fish seasoning and cooked it on my George Foreman Grille..
For the salmon: Put a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill. Spoon the salsa verde on top of the salmon or serve on the side as an accompaniment. On the menu now is roast chicken with a garlic sauce, cheesy Hasselback potatoes and ginger and peach crumble. Juicy Citrus Salsa: Made with fresh oranges, avocado, red onion, jalapeño, lots of fresh cilantro Add the salmon to your tortillas, top with a few spoonfuls of salsa, maybe sprinkle on some extra cilantro Use a different kind of citrus. In place of oranges, fresh mango, pineapple or peaches would all be.