Nanas taco soup. Cook and drain ground turkey, combine everything in a large soup pot and let simmer for a few hours.. This creamy taco soup recipe is loaded with ground beef, flavorful taco spices, corn, beans, and This is easily my favorite taco soup recipe that I've made so far. Cook and drain ground turkey, combine everything in a large soup pot and let simmer for a few hours..
The Secret to Serving This Soup. The secret to this easy recipe isn't so much that it's halfway homemade, but that it can be as simple or as fancy as you like. Nana's Recipe Box is a the place for you to come and find great recipes for you and your family. You can have Nanas taco soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nanas taco soup
- It’s 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 medium of bottle of tomato juice.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- You need 2 envelope of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 envelope of dry ranch seasoning pack.
- You need 2 can of whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 2 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of red kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of chili beans.
I decided to do this blog when my seven year old grandson was visiting. While eating supper he asked for more squash. Busy Day Slow Cooker Taco Soup Busy Day Slow Cooker Taco Soup. As written this needs some help..
Nanas taco soup instructions
- Cook and drain ground turkey, combine everything in a large soup pot and let simmer for a few hours.
Nana's Epic Navy Bean Ham Bone Soup Recipe – A simple, yet utterly tempting, ham and bean soup recipe is a great way to use your leftover holiday ham bone. This site was built to help food bloggers show their recipes to more recipe lovers. Especially when it is cool and rainy outside sounds like a winner to me. The strange thing is, I don't like tacos. Now why in the world would I like taco soup?