Salsa De Carrie.
You can cook Salsa De Carrie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salsa De Carrie
- It’s 7 of tomatoes.
- It’s 6 of jalepenos.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions.
- You need 1 of lime or lemon or both.
- It’s 1 of cilantro.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Salsa De Carrie instructions
- Ash tomatoes peppers onions Peel garlic and place on baking pan.
- Sprinkle salt on tomatoes before placing in the oven u can add pepper at this,point too.
- Cut large onions into save one half put the other in the oven with the rest.
- Brooks on 350 for about 20 minutes or until vegetables,look chared.
- Throw in blender and pulsate on grate add lime cilantro and leftover onion and grate until desired,consistency including the green onion now.