Seared Ahi Tacos with Mango-Avo Salsa.
You can have Seared Ahi Tacos with Mango-Avo Salsa using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seared Ahi Tacos with Mango-Avo Salsa
- Prepare 2 of Ahi Steaks.
- You need 1 of large mango.
- Prepare 4 of small avocados (or 2 large) diced).
- Prepare 2 of roma tomatoes (diced).
- You need 1 of red onion (diced).
- You need 1 of lemon (juiced).
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño (diced).
- It’s pinch of ground cumin.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 10 of -12 flour & corn tortillas (trader joes).
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need 2 dash of soy sauce.
- You need 2 dash of red wine vinegar.
Seared Ahi Tacos with Mango-Avo Salsa instructions
- Dice everything that needs to be diced and add it to a bowl. Add lemon juice and salt and pepper. Toss like a delicate salad..
- Heat a cast iron pan to very hot add olive oil..
- Season Ahi with soy sauce, vinegar and salt and pepper..
- Place Ahi in hot skillet for about 3-4 minutes. Flip. Lower hear to medium and cook ammon 2 -3 minutes..
- Remove Ahi and let cool 1 minute on cutting board..
- Heat tortillas (your favorite tortilla heating method).
- Slice Ahi, add to tortillas, add salsa and maybe a dash of hot sauce and a little cilantro..