creamy avocado salsa. Mild creamy tomatillo avocado salsa similar to the salsa that they serve with tostadas at La Siberia in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon. Mexican cream reduces the heat from the serrano chile, lime juice adds tang. The perfect green sauce for tacos, nachos, burritos, salads, or just for dipping chips into!
Its creamy, spicy and bursting with flavor 🙂 I hope you enjoy my. This avocado and tomatillo salsa is unlike any other salsa you've had before. It's creamy and looks very much like guacamole which makes it great for dipping. You can cook creamy avocado salsa using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of creamy avocado salsa
- Prepare 1/2 of bulk of cilantro without stem.
- It’s 1 of depending on how spicy you want it add as much or as little chile serrano.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 dash of salt, black pepper, basil, & lemon pepper salt.
- Prepare 6 of tomatillos.
- Prepare 4 medium of ripe avocados.
It's creamy but full of flavor The salsa that used to haunt me, however, was a smooth avocado salsa: not too spicy but with a. Salsa de Aguacate con Crema Make this mild taquería style creamy avocado salsa when you aren't in the mood for a big bold salsa but want something a little more subtle but still full flavored. Fresh avocado salsa has the flavors of guacamole but more of a texture similar to a chunky salsa. What I'm getting at is you need to try this chunky salsa recipe.
creamy avocado salsa instructions
- Boil tomatillos with garlic cloves til they soften.
- Add everything into blender with water that remained from tomatillos about half a cup of it..
- Enjoy as dip for taquitos or tacos..
It's so flavorful, so creamy, so hearty. Salsa guacamole is a fresh mix of salsa verde and guacamole. You are here: Home » Recipes » Dips, Dressings, + Sauces » Creamy Salsa Guacamole (Spicy Avocado Salsa Recipe). It is a avocado salsa that is not only refreshing, but also unforgettable. I love its creamy texture from the avocado.