Green chili chicken enchilladas. One Of Our Favorite Mexican Dishes – Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas Recipe!! These green chile chicken enchiladas are made with shredded chicken and plenty of cheese, all rolled up in corn tortillas and smothered with green chile sauce. This enchilada recipe is sure to become a family favorite!
It's super simple and easy to assemble, and you get to repurpose leftover rotisserie. It doesn't get any easier than these chicken enchiladas, they're creamy, cheesy and perfect! Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are a classic American family favorite! You can have Green chili chicken enchilladas using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green chili chicken enchilladas
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken (10.5 oz.).
- It’s 4 large of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of hatched chpped green chili (no canned. can also use buenos).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mild shredded cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of season salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 small of yellow onion (chopped).
- Prepare 12 of white corn tortilla.
- You need 1/4 cup of veggy oil.
- It’s 1 of optional toppings : chopped lettus an tomato. dollup of sour cream.
Chicken enchiladas can easily be frozen and reheated for later enjoyment. Simply assemble the enchiladas as instructed in the recipe. Green Chile Enchiladas Recipe with tender chicken, tasty green sauce, cheese, and sour cream, gets baked in the Look no further than this recipe for Green Chicken Chile Enchiladas! While they don't necessarily look pretty, thanks in part to the green enchilada sauce, I assure you, they ARE tasty!
Green chili chicken enchilladas instructions
- preheat oven to 400·.
- dont forget to wash your hands..
- in large pot bring your chicken breast to boil for about half hour..
- when chicken is done..drain and chop as small as possible..
- in sauce pan combine your chicken ..chopped onion.. cream of chicken .. choppd green chili.. thee half cup of cheese and all spices. cook on med. heat for about 5-7 minutes..
- while the chicken mix cooks. heat oil in small pan. fry 4 corn tortillas one at a time. not too long you want soft corn tortilla not crispy..
- layer the bottom of a deep small oven pan with corn tortilla. turn chicken mix off and add 3 large heaps of mixture to corn tortilla. spread all over. continue to layer corn tortilla and mixture..
- top with cheese and put in over for 10 minutes..
- let cool and serve with shredded lettuce chopped tomato and a dollup of sour cream..
Hello & welcome to the Views Kitchen! Today we'll be showing you how to make The best and most flavorful Green Chili Chicken and cheese enchiladas. These are made with corn tortillas stuffed with roasted green chiles and jack cheese, then smothered with roasted tomatillo salsa verde. Texas Stacked Enchiladas with Corn and Black. I created this recipe cause i liked the taste of flour tortillas verses corn. pour more sauce over the whole thing add the other bag of shredded cheese on top and more green onions and black olives for garnish.