Salsa Verde chicken enchiladas.
You can cook Salsa Verde chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salsa Verde chicken enchiladas
- You need 1 cup of reduced fat four cheese mexican blend.
- It’s 1 cup of light sour cream.
- It’s 5 of large whole wheat tortillas.
- Prepare 2 cup of salsa verde (green chili).
- You need 1 lb of cooked and shredded chicken.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese (optional but so good).
Salsa Verde chicken enchiladas instructions
- Cook the chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350..
- When chicken is almost done cooking; heat minced garlic in olive oil for 30 seconds..
- Add salsa Verde to the garlic and let heat all the way through..
- Add half cup of sour cream and half cup of cheese to the salsa Verde. Stir and turn down to low heat..
- Add cream cheese and break up clumps.
- Finish cooking chicken. Shred with two forks..
- Add shredded chicken to salsa Verde mix..
- Put half cup of chicken salsa Verde mix in the bottom of the baking dish..
- Add half cup of chicken mixture to 5 tortillas with the seams down. Use the other half cup of the sour cream and half cup of cheese to spread on top of the enchiladas..
- Bake for 20 min.