Chellie Mac's Rockin' Chicken Enchilladas ( Layer Style).
You can cook Chellie Mac's Rockin' Chicken Enchilladas ( Layer Style) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chellie Mac's Rockin' Chicken Enchilladas ( Layer Style)
- You need 1 packages of Corn Tortillas.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Shredded Chicken Breast.
- You need 2 can of Green Enchillada Sauce.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Diced Olives.
- You need 2/3 cup of Diced Green Chile.
- You need 1/4 cup of Diced Jalapeño.
- You need 1/4 cup of Diced Onion.
- It’s 4 cup of Krafts Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese.
Chellie Mac's Rockin' Chicken Enchilladas ( Layer Style) instructions
- Preheat oven 400°..
- Boil 3 – 4 white meat chicken breast. Season with favorite spices ( I use Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning). After Chicken is cooked thoroughly either shred chicken by simply pulling breast apart strand by strand our finely chopping..
- Pour cans of favorite green enchillada sauce ( I use Las Palmas or Victoria brand) into bowl. Dip corn tortillia's into sauce one by one soaking tortilla layer bottom of 12" X 9" pan..
- Layer Shredded chicken over tortillas. Add, diced chiles, diced jalapeño, chopped onion, olives, cheese and another layer of soaked tortillas. Repeat 2 times. On top, add last layer of tortillas, spread remaining enchillada sauce on top and cover in cheese and remaining olives. Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until top us golden brown. Serve with sour cream and hot sauce..