Chicken Enchilada Pizza.
You can have Chicken Enchilada Pizza using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada Pizza
- You need 1 medium of pizza crust.
- You need 1 of jalapeno pepper.
- It’s 1 of small.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 8 oz of colby/monterey jack cheese blend.
- You need 1/2 cup of green taco sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro, loosely packed.
- It’s 1 can of chicken.
Chicken Enchilada Pizza instructions
- preheat oven to 425.
- bake crust 12-14 minutes.
- chop onion and jalapeno, add to small bowl. Either with garlic press or by smashing garlic cloves, add garlic to bowl. Add 1/2 cup cheese, taco sauce and drained chicken..
- when crust is done baking spread mixture from bowl on pizza taking all they way out to the edge of pizza. sprinkle rest of cheese over top of mixture..
- bake 8 minutes.
- slice tomatoes into quarters and spread out over top of pizza. Add coarsely chopped cilantro..
- slice, serve & enjoy! !.