You can cook Chicken Enchiladas using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchiladas
- You need of enchiladas.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 can of 4 oz diced green chilis.
- You need 1 can of 10.75 oz cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked & shredded chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of Chicken spice – garlic powder.
- You need 1 of Chicken spice – onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken spice – paprika.
- You need 1 of Chicken spice – cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken spice – salt & pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 of Corn tortilla.
Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Heat oven 350°F.
- Saute onion in butter.
- Mix onion, green chilies, cream of chicken, sour cream to make sauce. Set aside 3/4 of sauce. With 1/4 of sauce mix in chicken and 1/4 cup cheese..
- Heat tortillas to soften. Fill each tortilla with chicken mixture, roll, and place in lightly greased baking pan..
- Add salsa to remaining sauce. Spoon over tortillas and cover with cheese..
- Bake 30-35 mins..