Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas.
You can cook Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- Prepare 2 bags of Mixed Cheeses yo choice.
- It’s 1 of small can of Green Chiles.
- You need 1 of Rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare 1 bag of large Flour Tortilla Shells.
- It’s 1 container of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need of Butter.
Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Shred Rotisserie Chicken.
- In a pan melt butter add Flour and stir together for 8 mins on med low heat. This is your Roux.
- Add Sour Cream and a little milk to make a sauce. Once Sauce has thickened add 1-2 Cups of Cheese..
- Place Chicken and shredded cheese inside each tortilla and roll them tight. Place them side by side in pan. Pour cheese sauce over tortillas. Sprinkle shredded cheese over mixture and Green chilies fork into the mix..
- Bake on 350 for 15 mins..
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool or eat hot straight from the pan. Enjoy.