Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas.
You can cook Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas
- It’s 12 of medium size flour tortillas.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 pound of cooked chicken.
- You need of cumin powder.
- You need of taco seasoning.
- You need 32 oz of salsa Verde.
- You need 1 of small can chopped green chilies.
- It’s of shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- Saute garlic in oil.
- Add salsa and heat through.
- Add sour cream and cilantro and green chilies. Save some sauce to drizzle over enchiladas..
- Season chicken with taco seasoning and cumin and saute in pan.
- Add chicken to salsa mixture and stir.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken into each tortilla and place in baking dish folded side down.
- Repeat until dish is full.
- Drizzle with sauce and top with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.