You can have Chicken Enchiladas using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchiladas
- Prepare 4 of Skinless boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 pints of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of Chopped green bell peppers.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic minced.
- It’s 8 of Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 jar of of taco sauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium, non stick skillet over medium heat, cook chicken until no longer pink and juices run clear. Drain excess fat. Cube the chicken and return it to skillet. Add onion, sour cream, cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano and ground black pepper. Heat until cheese melts. Stir in salt, tomato sauce, water, chili powder, green pepper, and garlic..
- Roll even amounts of the mixture in the tortillas. Arrange in a 9×13 inch baking dish pan. Cover with taco sauce and 3/4 cup cheddar cheese. Bake uncovered in the preheated over for 20 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving..