Mole Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas'.
You can cook Mole Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas' using 31 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mole Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas'
- You need 4 of dried pasilla Chile's.
- You need 3 of dried new mexico Chile's.
- Prepare 2 of dried guajillo Chile's.
- You need 1 of whole onion.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of corn tortilla.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of almonds.
- You need 2 tbsp of chicken bullion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of mexican cream to drizzle on top.
- You need 1 of queso fresco for topping.
- Prepare 1 of yellow corn tortillas.
- You need of shrimp filling.
- Prepare 2 of diced green onions.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of cotija cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of tajin seasoning.
- You need 1/2 of lime squeezed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of seafood seasoning.
- You need 1 pinch of oregano.
- You need 1/4 lb of pre cooked cleaned shrimp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of tab butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cilantro flakes.
Mole Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas' instructions
- cut tops of chiles and seed and devain them. Add to pot with whole peeled onion, and garlic gloves. Boil for 10minutes high heat till chiles are soft and onion also.Do not throw water you will use some when blending.
- add all ingredients to blender, the corn tortilla just wrip into pieces easier to blend.slowly add in your liquid where you have a not to thin or thick sauce.about 1-2 cups should do..
- once blended add your corn oil to a pan and strain your sauce to pan you'll need to cook down about 20minutes on low heat.
- well your sauce is cooking add the butter, garlic n olive oil into a pan. Chop up shrimp into bite size pieces add to olive pan, and add all seasonings cook for about 6minutes turn off heat squeeze lime over and set aside.
- heat your 1/2 cup corn oil add in your corn tortilla your just gonna do quick flash fry about 40 seconds each side. immefiatly add to mole sauce place on plate add a little shrimp and cheese mixture and roll. Continue same process top with drizzle sour cream queso fresco and a pinch of sesame seeds.