Mexican chicken enchiladas. These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I am not These are the BEST Chicken enchiladas, my dish of choice anytime I go out for Mexican! Hello & welcome to the Views Kitchen! On today's recipe, we will be showing you how to cut a corner using chili powder to make your enchiladas.
Corn tortillas are filled with shredded chicken and baked in a creamy green tomatillo sauce. Stuff your favorite Mexican dish into jumbo shells and we promise you won't regret it. Slow cooked Mexican Chicken Enchiladas recipe made with Gran Luchito Authentic Mexican Chipotle Paste for big, bold flavour and ooey, gooey perfection. You can have Mexican chicken enchiladas using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican chicken enchiladas
- Prepare of Chopped Chicken breast.
- You need 100 g of red kidney beans.
- Prepare of Chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbs of tomato puree.
- You need of Chopped onion.
- Prepare of Chopped green or coloured pepper.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 80 g of sour cream.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vinegar.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of coriander.
- You need of Tortilla wraps.
- Prepare of Edam cheese.
Ancho Chicken Enchiladas Recipe and Instructions. Ancho chiles are the key here. Cilantro, Cotija cheese, and Mexican Crema are all great options as final touches. Drizzle with the Mexican crema and sprinkle the cheese all over.
Mexican chicken enchiladas instructions
- Marinate chicken with the spices,lemon and vinegar for 15 minutes..
- Fry chicken in a pan with little oil on a high heat untill well-done..
- Keep chicken aside. In the same pan, heat oil on medium heat and add onions,pepper and garlic.stir well then add Chopped tomatoes and the same species added to the chicken..
- Add beans and tomato puree. Stir well then add chicken. Add in sour cream and stir until combined..
- Turn off the heat and leave it in a plate aside to prepare tortilla.
- Add some in tortilla and wrap well..
- Put the wraps in the same pan and add Edam or cheddar slices over. Cover and Put the pan on low heat for 5 minutes untill cheese melts..
- Serve with stated cheddar cheese, guacamole or sour cream and tortilla chips..
I guess it's its combination of sweet and spicy flavors, but that's not the only thing that makes it special. It's what this dish represents in Mexican culture. This Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe is everything you love about chicken enchiladas…stacked into delicious layers instead of rolled up. And made with the best homemade enchilada sauce recipe. Chicken enchilada recipes require a delicious enchilada sauce.