You can cook Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 each of yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 each of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 can of original rotel.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Taco Soup instructions
- Finely chop onion and garlic cloves, set aside..
- Cube cream cheese and allow to warm on the counter..
- In a 2 quart saucepan , brown and drain ground beef before returning to pan..
- Add prepared onion and garlic and cook until onion starts to become translucent..
- Add chili powder and cumin and cook for about a minute..
- Add cream cheese and melt until the meat mixture is evenly coated..
- Add broth, rotel, and cream. Salt and pepper to taste, and heat on medium until steadily boiling..
- Remove from heat and serve..