Lagered Carne Asada Tacos.
You can cook Lagered Carne Asada Tacos using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lagered Carne Asada Tacos
- You need 1 of Top Round Premium Steak.
- You need 1 of Small Onion.
- You need 2 of Large Avocados.
- It’s 3 of Roma Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of green chile's.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- It’s 1 packages of shredded iceberg lettuce.
- It’s dash of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need packages of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded Mexican cheese.
- It’s 1/4 can of American lager beer.
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s of Spices.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
Lagered Carne Asada Tacos step by step
- Prep all of the fruits and vegetables. Mince the onion. Dice the Roma Tomatoes and Dice the avocados. These are your base for guacamole..
- Combine all of the avocado and tomato, add in half the minced onion into a bowl. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and pour in the lime juice..
- Season the guacamole base with the salt, pepper, ground cumin, chili powder, and paprika. Mix and mash the mixture until you get a chunky, yet creamy guacamole..
- Prepare your protein. Start by dicing the steak into small cubes. Next season the steak with salt, pepper, chili powder, onion powder, the lime juice and the american lager beer into a marinating bag. Let sit 24 hours if possible, at least 2 hours..
- Now let's prepare the Spanish rice. Cook the rice as directed but pour in the tomato sauce as well for the boiling liquid..
- Once the rice is cooked. Season with salt, paprika , chili powder, cumin and the can of green chili's. Mix..
- The refried beans just need to be heated through in a pot. Then topped with a bit of shredded Mexican cheese when served..
- Now we cook the meat. Get a steel or cast iron skillet very hot. Drop in the meat and let crisp on one side. It will then start to simmer due to the lager beer in the marinade releasing water. This makes the meat nice and tender..
- Everything is ready. Plate the rice and beans. Then let's build a taco. I char a flour tortilla on an open flame or an electric coil of the stove. Then I pile on some of the steak. Then some cheese. Now scoop on some guacamole. Top with shredded lettuce. Fold into a taco and enjoy..