Chipotle Chicken Tostadas. This quick, easy chicken tostada recipe is the perfect way to use up any leftover chicken you may Spread refried beans over tostada shells. Tostadas are a beloved Latin American dish whose name is a reference to the toasted tortillas at its base. These feature our take on refried beans and tender chicken cooked with fiery chipotle chile.
Chipotle Chicken Tostadas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Place chicken in a single layer in a large pot and cover with water. Drain, transfer chicken onto a bowl or plate. You can cook Chipotle Chicken Tostadas using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chipotle Chicken Tostadas
- It’s 2 lbs of Chicken Breast.
- It’s of Tostada Shells.
- Prepare 1 can of Chipotle in adobo sauce.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need of Lettuce.
- You need 9 of Tomatos.
- You need of Salsa.
- It’s of Crema or table cream.
- Prepare 1 of crumbly queso fresco or shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Beans (homemade or canned is fine) see my tip! on 5 min canned.
- It’s of that taste like they're from a restaurant!.
- Prepare of Oil for a pan.
- Prepare of 5 min "Homemade" canned Beans! (Optional Tip).
- You need of Canned whole beans of choice.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Some sliced onion.
- Prepare of In a pan saute onion with some oil until clear.
- You need of Add beans and garlic powder and salt. mash with potato masher.
Pin it to your appetizer pinboard! Learn how to make Chipotle chicken tostada & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Sprinkle chicken with garlic, ⅛ teaspoon salt, and pepper. Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over.
Chipotle Chicken Tostadas instructions
- Boil chicken with some onion with garlic, salt and spices, such as caldo, chili powder, etc…
- When it finishes, shred it up ; Meanwhile cut up onion Tomatos and 1 or 2 of the peppers from the adobo can. in a large frying pan fry onion and Tomatos and cut up peppers In the oil enough to help all the tomatoes and onion to just break totally down.
- Add chicken and stir fry till it absorbs all the tomato.
- Top Your Tostadas with beans, creme, cheese, salsa and veggies like lettuce and avocado.
In a large stock pot, add chicken stock, chicken breasts and Chipotle peppers. Tostada is tasty, healthy and quick dinner if you make it at home. And the pineapple chipotle chicken for these chicken tostadas is no different. All you'll need to do is blend up the sauce ingredients, add to a crockpot with the chicken, and leave it be for a few hours. These Chipotle Chicken Tostada Bites are so easy to make, and make a great snack or appetizer.