Chicken Bacon Tostadas. Instructions Put the tostada shells on a baking sheet. Add the chicken and cheese to each one. Add the lettuce, green onion, bacon and ranch sauce.
These Chicken, Guacamole and Bean Tostadas are perfect for weeknight dinners and if you're a football fan they are perfect for game day! Tostada is tasty, healthy and quick dinner if you make it at home. In this recipe, a simple chicken Tostada gets a make over with these Bush's® Bold & Spicy Baked Beans. You can cook Chicken Bacon Tostadas using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Tostadas
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of chickpeas.
- You need 1 cup of diced baby spinach leaves.
- You need 2 of strips of thick cut bacon.
- It’s 10 oz of can of enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 of lime (juiced).
- Prepare 4 of flour or corn tortillas.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion salt.
- It’s 4 of habeneros, finely diced (optional but recommended).
These Easy Chicken and Bean Tostadas are super simple to throw together and they're. Chicken and black beans work so well together, especially piled on these easy tostadas. Everyone in my family is a big fan of Mexican and Tex Mex, and tostadas are always happily greeted by. Easy chicken tacos recipe made extra tasty with bacon, cumin, chili powder, and smoked paprika.
Chicken Bacon Tostadas step by step
- Prepare chickpeas by soaking them overnight in water. Then once they are ready boil them for about 8 minutes or until ready. You can add them whole or make a hummus type spread..
- Juice the lime or you can cheat and use lime juice in the little plastic squeeze bottle. Add this juice to your chicken along with the onion powder..
- I like to slice the chicken before I cook it so that there is more surface area for the seasonings. Then cook on medium heat in a skillet..
- Cook the bacon about 2/3 of the way as you will finish off the dish in the oven which you will preheat to 420°F. Slice the strips of bacon in to thin strips..
- Spread the enchilada sauce on the tortillas and sprinkle some cheese on it. I added cooked chickpeas (whole). Then add chicken, bacon and some more cheese..
- Bake in oven until cheese is thoroughly melted and tortillas become slightly crispy, 8-10 minutes..
- Dice up the baby spinach and throw on top after baking along with another drizzle of lime juice..
- Dish turned out nice but next time I will be throwing some diced habaneros in the mix. Just didn't think about it until I realized something was missing while eating it..
Tostadas layered with chicken, guacamole, refried beans and tomatoes! Salt and freshly ground black pepper. These Skinny BBQ Chicken Tostadas can be thrown together in a matter of minutes and are so full These Skinny BBQ Chicken Tostadas are my go to dinner on busy nights. These Mexican Breakfast Tostadas are perfect for serving a group at brunch because everyone can customize their toppings & their peferred style of eggs. Use refrigerated grilled beef strips, cut into pieces, instead of the chicken.