Chicken taco soup. Remove chicken breasts from the soup, and allow to cool long enough to be handled. Chicken Taco Soup – spicy and warm for a cold night! One of our favorite crockpot meals that can be made in the slow cooker or on the stove top.
Add it all together and create one amazingly easy dish that is thrown into a stove top pot. Not only is this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup simple to make, it's also a family favorite! The best easy crockpot taco soup recipe! You can have Chicken taco soup using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken taco soup
- You need 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped white onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- It’s 1 of small can of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 can of or-tels tomatoes with green chilis.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno.
- You need 1 package of powdered ranch dressing.
- You need 1 package of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can of kidney beans.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of fire roasted corn.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground cummin.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of keep 3 cups of chicken stock when cooking chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Quarter teaspoon oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1 can of green chilli's 5oz.
With me, with the hubby, and with the kids. This taco soup is super easy and surprisingly healthy! It does have a bit of heat from the chipotles Using two forks, shred chicken, then return to pot and stir to combine. Easy Chicken Taco Soup is full of the same flavors found in your favourite chicken tacos, but in soup form.
Chicken taco soup instructions
- Boil chicken let cool then shred it. Save chicken stock.
- Put 3 cups of the chicken stock and all the ingredients in a big pot. Bring to light boil then let it simmer for 30 mins.
- Garnish with sour cream green onions shredded cheese.
This Weight Watchers Taco Soup has zero Freestyle SmartPoints! This flavorful chicken taco soup can be made on the stovetop or in the slow cooker. This is not an April fools joke. I'm really trying to get you to make chicken taco soup today! Of all the chicken noodle soup recipes out there, this type of soup is my favorite and is in heavy rotation from November to April.