chicken breast tostadas:). How To Make Chicken Breast Nutritious Tostadas If you like video click: Like and Subscribe Thank You For Watching. Slice cooked chicken breasts into slices and build tostadas. To build: Spread tortilla with guacamole then top with chicken slices, pico de.
Tostadas are crunchy tortillas like hard taco shells but flat. These Chicken, Guacamole and Bean Tostadas are perfect for weeknight dinners and if you're a football fan they are perfect for game day! These Chicken Tostadas are a healthy Mexican meal that is ready in minutes. You can have chicken breast tostadas:) using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of chicken breast tostadas:)
- It’s 1 of Chicken breast.
- It’s 5 medium of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 4 large of Chilis.
- You need 1 of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Oil.
- It’s 1 of salt.
Pile your baked tostadas high with refried beans, chicken breast, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, avocados, and salsa. Make some great crispy chicken tostadas instead. That is three normal size ones or two huge. Place chicken breasts in large pot and add water to cover.
chicken breast tostadas:) step by step
- Boil the chicken breast until you see it's ready..
- Whash the tomatoes and the chilies and then cut them in small pieces as well as the onion and the garlic..
- Preheat a pan with a little bit of oil..
- Once the oil is ready pour the onion and garlic in the pan first..
- Second pour the chillies..
- Let a minute pass before pouring the tomatoes..
- While the mix is getting fried and letting go of the juices you can start shredding the chicken breast. So that they are not as hot..
- Also don't forget to mix the mixture once in a while so that it won't stick to the pan and burn..
- When the mixture gets In a watery state you can place the shredded chicken breast in the pan..
- Mix everything and add salt according to your taste..
- Let the chicken breast absorb the juice of the mixture for about 3 minutes..
- And they are ready to serve with tostadas..
Add salsa to skillet; mix well. Mix chicken and salsa together and serve warm on tostadas. Family-pleasing Chicken Tostadas give leftover chicken a flavorful boost. Chicken tostadas are a festive and delicious Cinco de Mayo party food (or any party or BBQ for that matter!). But they're also a great way to break out of a boring weeknight dinner routine.