chicken tostada. To assemble the tostadas: Preheat the broiler. Evenly mound the chicken on each tortilla and top with the lettuce. Top each tostada with avocado, salsa, and a dollop of sour cream.
This is yet another one of the ways I use Mexican shredded chicken. Here's everything you could possibly want in a tostada (and then some): shredded chicken smothered with a smoky. Mexican chicken tostadas, crunchy corn tortillas topped with refried beans, shredded chicken, shredded iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced white onion, Mexican cream, crumbly cheese, and your favorite. You can cook chicken tostada using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of chicken tostada
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded chicken breast.
- It’s 8 of tostada shells.
- Prepare 1 cup of refried beans.
- You need 1 of sliced onion.
- It’s 1 of packet taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 1 of shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes,salsa, sour cream, guacamole.
Taco-seasoned chicken, refried beans, veggies, and cheese top these easy Mexican-inspired tostadas that pack tons of crispy crunch and delicious "Chicken and veggie tostadas are baked in oven." Here is a simple and delicious way to make chicken tostadas. A tostada by El Pollo Loco is ideal L. Piled high with fresh lettuce, pico de gallo, black beans, and chicken, our tostada salads are perfectly crunchy. Chicken Tostadas are an easy, healthy Mexican meal that you can make in less than twenty minutes.
chicken tostada instructions
- preheat oven 350°f.
- combine taco seasoning,water and lime juice and stirr well.
- pour half taco seasoning over the shredded chicken and half over pep,and onion.
- cook chicken in large skillet over medium -high heat until the sause thickens slightly. Remove chicken and keep warm, Add pep and onion and cook until sauce thickens and veggies start to wilt..
- lay tostada shells on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Top each shell 2 tablespoons refried beans, 1/4 cup shredded chicken, pep, and onion and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake until the cheese just starts to melt. Remove from oven and serve with garnishes.
Learn to make your tostada shells in the oven, grab all your favorite toppings, and dinner is ready. Chicken tostadas are a festive and delicious Cinco de Mayo party food (or any party or BBQ for that matter!). But they're also a great way to break out of a boring weeknight dinner routine. Find this chicken tostada recipe, and many more Chicken recipes, over at Tesco Real Food. Pierce the chicken all over with a fork, then place in the middle of the foil.