Tostadas. Actually, you must attempt to eat a tostada with finesse, otherwise all hope is lost, and the thing will crumble in your hands with the mounds of. One of my go-to dinners when I need something QUICK and easy is homemade Tostadas made with ground beef (or shredded chicken or pork), refried beans, and cheese. Tostadas, a type of Mexican food, are corn tortillas served either fried, toasted, or baked and covered with a variety of different toppings.
Tostada shells can be tricky to find, but we prefer to make our own. Although tostadas do not typically have meat in them, this recipe does. Ground beef is usually used for tacos, refried beans in tostadas and a mixture of the two for burritos. You can have Tostadas using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tostadas
- It’s 4 slice of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 packages of Mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 of as needed scallions.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chili pepper seasoning.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 each of tortillas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa.
Tostada (/tɒˈstɑːdə/ or /toʊˈstɑːdə/; Spanish: [tosˈtaða]) is a Spanish word meaning "toasted". In Mexico and other parts of Latin America, it is the name of various local dishes which are toasted or use. A tostada by El Pollo Loco is ideal L. Piled high with fresh lettuce, pico de gallo, black beans, and chicken, our tostada salads are perfectly crunchy.
Tostadas step by step
- cook the chicken then use a fork or cleans fingers to break up the chicken..
- heat up oil in a skillet and fry tortillas for about 3 minutes.
- cut up scallions while tortillas cook.
- add some salsa and chili pepper to the chicken.
- add the chicken onto the tortilla.
- add mozzarella, parmesan (whatever you prefer).
- add sour cream..
- throw some scallions on top.
- serve with extra sour cream and salsa.
A tortilla or tortilla chip deep-fried. A tostada is a cooked tortilla that is further cooked to make it crispy. The tortilla can be toasted or deep fried. Making Tostadas was also a way to use up stale (though not mouldy) tortillas. JUYOU High output production line soft taco making machine chapatti lavash processing line Tostada making machines.