Basic Tostadas. Learn how to make Basic Tostadas. One of my go-to dinners when I need something QUICK and easy is homemade Tostadas made with ground beef (or shredded chicken or pork), refried beans, and cheese. Tostadas are meant to be messy!
Beef Tostadas; a flat crispy fried corn tortilla with Shredded beef or even with chicken or just plain beans, garnished with lettuce, tomato, onions and fresh cheese. Tostadas, a type of Mexican food, are corn tortillas served either fried, toasted, or baked and covered with a variety of different toppings. Typical toppings on tostadas are refried beans, guacamole, beef. You can cook Basic Tostadas using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basic Tostadas
- It’s 12 of Corn tostadas.
- It’s 2 cup of Refried beans, warmed up.
- It’s 2 cup of Cooked Shredded Chicken.
- You need 1 cup of Finely sliced iceberg or romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of Ripe avocado; pitted, peeled, and sliced.
- It’s 1 of Tomato, sliced.
- You need 1 cup of Fresco cheese, crumbled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mexican cream.
- You need 1 cup of Your choice of salsa.
Tostadas are similar to tacos because of the tortilla and topping combination. You can serve tostadas as a main meal, snack or appetizer. Your choice of toppings goes a long way to determine. Eggplant Tostadas from Delish.com is the ultimate low-carb hack.
Basic Tostadas instructions
- Place the tostadas on a large platter and all of the toppings and garnishes in separate bowls..
- For a complete basic tostada: Layer a couple tablespoons of refried beans on the tostada. Spread a couple tablespoons of shredded chicken, lettuce, and one or two slices each of avocado and tomato. Top it all with a tablespoon or so of crumbled cheese and cream. Drizzle some green salsa, if you wish, to your liking..
Eggplant serves as the perfect tostada shell. It's sturdy and goes well with whatever toppings you choose! Basically there are three different tostadas views: Self dismissed: These tostadas views will be Manually dismissed: These tostadas needs to be dismissed manually calling dismissWithId and. Shrimp ceviche tostadas may be a little messy to eat, but it's definitely worth it. Fresh, citrusy shrimp over crunchy corn tortillas is a delicious, and easy, combination.