Terry's Smoked Tostadas.
You can cook Terry's Smoked Tostadas using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Terry's Smoked Tostadas
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro (finely chopped).
- You need 1 head of lettuce (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes (chopped).
- Prepare 6 of chicken breasts (cubed cut).
- You need 1 tsp of hickory smoke.
- You need 1/2 cup of herdez green sauce.
- You need 1 packages of mexican blended cheese.
- You need 1 packages of tostadas.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
Terry's Smoked Tostadas step by step
- preheat oven 375.
- chop cilantro,lettuce,and tomatoes and set aside or refrigerate.
- squeeze lemon on chicken and bake for 12 mins. (6mins on each side or until juices run clear in).
- take chicken out and cut in cubes and sit it aside.
- put refried beans in a small pot until simmer or slight bubble on med low..
- stir and pour in green sauce until less thickened.
- pour in hickory smoke (cap full or less) in the refried beans and let it slow cook for 5 mins on low.
- turn pot off and let rest and stir lightly. add cheese if you like in the beans and stir.
- take a tostada, add beans and spread, add chicken,lettuce, tomatoes, cilantro and a little lemon, top with cheese…..