Easy taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! This easy one-pot soup was inspired by our love for ground beef tacos.
It's basically like a quick and easy. Easy Taco Soup is has all the amazing flavors that you love from a taco in a soup! This Low Carb and Keto Taco Soup recipe is so easy to make, but the best thing about it is that even if someone is. You can cook Easy taco soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy taco soup
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 2 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 of rotel mild.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 small of can mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of pack taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 of pack of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of a dash of onion powder (optional).
- It’s 1 of shredded cheese of your choice.
This easy weeknight taco soup recipe makes use uses of pantry staples and you can cook it a This easy soup is made with ground meat, beans, veggies, homemade taco seasoning, and a secret. One of our very favorite recipes! Make a big pot and freeze the leftovers! Use this soup to change up taco night during the fall and winter months.
Easy taco soup instructions
- Cook hamburger meat, drain pour in large pot..
- Mix all ingredients in the pot add 2 cups of water and stir. Top it off with cheese. I had sweet cornbread as my side. Enjoy.
Made with ground beef, taco seasoning One of my favorite things about this soup is that all of the ingredients are easy to find. This easy taco soup recipe is sure to be a great go-to for you and your family! It's so simple to put Warm up on a cold day with this easy taco soup recipe. You can put it together in a snap and you. Taco Soup is a flavorful and filling soup topped with all the fixings.