Chicken Taco Soup. Remove chicken breasts from the soup, and allow to cool long enough to be handled. Chicken Taco Soup – spicy and warm for a cold night! One of our favorite crockpot meals that can be made in the slow cooker or on the stove top.
Add it all together and create one amazingly easy dish that is thrown into a stove top pot. Not only is this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup simple to make, it's also a family favorite! The best easy crockpot taco soup recipe! You can have Chicken Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco Soup
- Prepare of Soup.
- You need 16 oz of Kidney Beans, drained.
- It’s 15 oz of Black Beans, drained.
- Prepare 15 oz of Sweet Corn, drained.
- It’s 8 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 20 oz of Diced Tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 12 oz of Water.
- You need 1 packages of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s 3 medium of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare of Toppings (Optional).
- You need 1 of Shredded Mexican Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 of Tortilla Chips.
With me, with the hubby, and with the kids. This taco soup is super easy and surprisingly healthy! It does have a bit of heat from the chipotles Using two forks, shred chicken, then return to pot and stir to combine. Easy Chicken Taco Soup is full of the same flavors found in your favourite chicken tacos, but in soup form.
Chicken Taco Soup instructions
- Turn the crock pot on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours..
- Drain and rinse off the kidney & black beans, put them in the cock pot with the sweet corn, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and water..
- Add the taco seasoning and completely mix it together..
- Rinse off the chicken breasts, placing them in the crock pot. Gently push them down so they are completely covered..
- Once the chicken is done according to your crock pot settings, take it out and let it cool. Shred the chicken with 2 forks (or your hands which works easier), placing it back in the crock pot, stirring completely..
- Serve plain or top with shredded cheese, sour cream and crushed tortilla chips..
This Weight Watchers Taco Soup has zero Freestyle SmartPoints! This flavorful chicken taco soup can be made on the stovetop or in the slow cooker. This is not an April fools joke. I'm really trying to get you to make chicken taco soup today! Of all the chicken noodle soup recipes out there, this type of soup is my favorite and is in heavy rotation from November to April.