Mexican shrimp soup(caldo de camarones).
You can have Mexican shrimp soup(caldo de camarones) using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican shrimp soup(caldo de camarones)
- You need 3 lb of medium shrimp headless(head left on much better but were out).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 5 of Brown potatoes.
- It’s 4 of chayote squash.
- It’s 1 packages of carrots.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of salt as desired.
- You need 1 of cube or two of shrimp flavor bouillon.
- Prepare 5 of chiles morita or guajillos.
Mexican shrimp soup(caldo de camarones) step by step
- boil the chiles with the garlic until the chiles are soft when done set aside.
- Peel and chop the chayote squash.
- Chop the carrots.
- Chop the potatoes.
- Put the vegetables in a pot and add water and put on stove to cook.
- Add to pot tomato sauce,shrimp bouillon and salt.
- When vegetables are tender add the shrimp.
- Blend the chiles that you boiled in the blender.
- Add the chile sauce that you blended with a colander.
- When its cooked serve with bolillo bread or tostadas and add lime.