slow cooker chicken tacos. These Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are always a good idea. Serve in a lettuce wrap, gluten-free tortilla or on a bed of greens and top with a multitude of toppings for a weeknight meal win every time. Instructions for both Slow Cooker and Instant Pot.
Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for seven to eight hours. These easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos made in the crock pot with chicken breast, salsa, and spices are on repeat in my house! Chicken tacos are a popular dinner in my house. You can have slow cooker chicken tacos using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of slow cooker chicken tacos
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s 1 of green or red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa.
- You need 1 packages of flour tortillas.
- You need of optional toppings.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 of salsa.
- It’s 1 of roasted corn.
We love tacos because they are so customizable. You can switch up the meat, toppings, and tortillas, so you may. Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are such an easy meal, either on a busy weeknight or for a party. Just throw chicken, spices, and pineapple juice (the secret ingredient!) in the slow cooker, and let it cook for hours.
slow cooker chicken tacos instructions
- place chicken breast into slow cooker..
- add water and seasonings..
- coarsely chop onion and pepper then add to slow cooker..
- cook on low for 4-6 hours..
- chicken should fall apart when pulled with a fork..
- heat up flour tortillas, keeping them warm by wrapping them in a clean towel..
- just before serving add 1 cup of your favorite salsa..
- finish with your favorite toppings and enjoy..
Combine chicken broth and taco seasoning mix in a bowl. Place chicken in a slow cooker and pour chicken broth mixture over chicken. This Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos recipe is healthy and an easy solution to weeknight night dinner. You can also make this recipe in the Instant Pot! These slow cooker chicken tacos have the juiciest, most flavorful chicken.