Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup.
You can cook Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup
- It’s 1 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn (15.25 oz.).
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes including juice (14.5 oz.).
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth (14.5 oz.).
- Prepare 1 can of enchilada sauce (10 oz.).
- Prepare 1 can of green chilies.
- You need 1 of white onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper, or to taste.
Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup instructions
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken breasts, then place into the bottom of a crock pot..
- Add the corn, tomatoes, chicken broth, enchilada sauce, green chiles, onion, cilantro, bay leaves, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper..
- Cook on low for 6 hours..
- Transfer the chicken to a large plate, shred the meat with two forks..
- Return the chicken to the crock pot and continue cooking for 30 minutes to 1 hour..