Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup. First, I had the most amazing chicken and avocado enchiladas for lunch yesterday, topped with a killer avocado cream sauce. And as I was finishing the final bite, the I-could-totally-make-these-at-home lightbulb went off. Chicken and avocado come together with a creamy homemade sauce, wrapped in a warm tortilla, and topped off with lots of gooey cheese to make the perfect dinner When you combine chicken and avocado together inside an enchilada, it is a match made in heaven.
Chicken and avocado burritos are one of my favourite recipes, and one that I'm making all the time! The chicken and avocado combo is You really can't go wrong taking chicken and avocado burritos and smothering them in enchilada sauce and cheese before baking until the cheese has melted! Avocado Cream and Chicken Suiza Enchiladas Recipe. You can cook Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Raw Chicken Breast Strips.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Cilantro (chopped up finely).
- Prepare 4 each of Green Onions (chopped).
- It’s 6 cup of water.
- You need 2 each of Avocados (take out pit and shell then cube).
- Prepare 2 dash of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 3 each of Chicken Stock Cubes (recommend Goya).
- Prepare 1/2 each of White Onion (chopped).
- You need 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper (to taste).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Garlic (minced).
- You need 1 each of Whole Fresh Pablano Pepper (chopped up).
- It’s 1 packages of Montery Jack Cheese (slice it horizontal then cube).
From soups to stews, to one-pot meals and gourmet grub, the transition of moving from summer into fall—and then casually sliding into winter—has always centered around food for me. Reviews for: Photos of Avocado Soup with Chicken and Lime. Chicken enchiladas with coriander, avocado and soured cream make for happy faces and full tummies! Start by making the enchilada sauce.
Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup instructions
- Start by boiling chicken pieces in large pot until fully cooked. Drain & let cool..
- Get another large pot or wok and add water, bouillon, onions, garlic, and Pablano pepper. Heat until mixture simmers..
- Your chicken should be cooled, if not run under cold water until it is. Then get a bowl and either pull apart the chicken with your hands or take a fork to shred down the side. Once all pieces are broken up add to pan/wok..
- Add allremaining ingredients: cheese, cilantro, green onion, hot sauce, salt and pepper, and cheese..
- Simmer for about 30 minutes on medium/low heat. Serve HOT!.
This chicken enchilada soup is loaded with shredded chicken, corn, beans, vegetables and cheese, then finished off with a variety of toppings. An easy one pot dinner that the whole family will love! Enchilada Soup – all the flavors of an enchilada with a deliciously spiced red sauce in comforting and hearty soup form! It's loaded with lean shredded chicken, creamy black beans, tender corn, sweet tomatoes and it's all bathing in a creamy, cheesy broth. This chicken enchilada soup though, it's a saucier, spicier version of tortilla soup… and it's gooood, really goood!