Easy sweet and spicy pork intestines with pineapple juice. Add the pineapple with the juice and chicken stock. Add oil to a pan and toss the Spicy Pineapple Sauce coated Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops into it, along with the chopped fresh pineapple slices. Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper, and season both sides of the pineapple slices with pepper only.
Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. How to make this: Place bell peppers and onion on bottom of crock pot and place the pork roast on top. Kamu dapat menyiapkan Easy sweet and spicy pork intestines with pineapple juice hanya dengan menggunakan 12 bahan dan 3 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk membuatnya, bikin Easy sweet and spicy pork intestines with pineapple juice yuk!
Bahan Easy sweet and spicy pork intestines with pineapple juice
- Sediakan 1 kg of pork intestines.
- Gunakan 2 cup of pineapple juice.
- Siapkan 3 tbs of sweet spicy soy sauce.
- Sediakan 2 tbs of dark soy sauce.
- Diperlukan 2 tbs of oyster sauce.
- Siapkan 4 inch of ginger.
- Gunakan 5 pcs of garlic.
- Sediakan 5 pcs of dried chili (can add more if you want more spicy).
- Siapkan 2 cup of water.
- Sediakan 1 pcs of cinnamon stick.
- Dibutuhkan 3 tbs of cooking oil.
- Diperlukan 1 tbs of black pepper powder.
In a small bowl combine spices. Sprinkle the spices over the roast. Spread the cans of crushed pineapple and green chilies over the top of the roast. Just before pork roast is done (or make in advance and keep in the fridge), make the sauce.
Langkah-langkah memasak Easy sweet and spicy pork intestines with pineapple juice
- Clean intestines properly with tap water. Cut to small pieces for easy cook..
- Heat pan on medium heat. Put oil, chopped ginger and garlic, cinnamon stick and dried chili into pan. Stir until garlic and ginger turned into golden brown.
- Put clean cut intestines inside pan. Cooked together with other ingredients for about 5 minutes before proceed with adding sweet spicy soy sauce, dark soy sauce and oyster sauce. After all mixed together properly, proceed to pour 2 cup of pineapple juice and 2 cup of water into the pan. Close the lid and let it cooked for another 25 minutes. Make sure to stir it once in a while to prevent it from sticking on frying pan surface..
Add pineapple juice, brown sugar, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, red pepper flakes, onion powder and salt to a large pot and bring to a boil over medium high heat. In a saucepan over medium heat, mix together the brown sugar, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, liquid smoke flavoring and pineapple juice. Heat until the brown sugar has completely dissolved. Add the onion and cook further until the meat is completely cooked. Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds.