You can have Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packages of Ranch dressing/seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of Kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans.
- You need 2 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 cup of Grated cheese (optional).
- It’s 1 pints of Sour cream (optional).
- Prepare 1 packages of Tortilla chips (optional).
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño (optional).
Taco Soup instructions
- Brown meat in skillet; drain.
- Mix taco seasoning and ranch in with ground beef.
- Mix seasoned beef, corn, beans, and Rotel in large pot; heat to boil.
- Simmer and cover for about one hour.
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN: eat with tortilla chips and add grated cheese, jalapeños, or sour cream on top to your liking.