You can cook Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 can of creamed corn.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of great northern beans.
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 3 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- It’s 1 medium of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix.
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 dash of crushed red pepper.
Taco Soup step by step
- In a large stockpot, begin to brown ground beef..
- While ground beef is browning, dice onion & rinse & drain cans of beans..
- When ground beef is 3/4 done, drain, return to heat & add onion, garlic & red pepper. You can adjust garlic & pepper to suit your tastes..
- Cook until beef is done & onions are transparent..
- Add all remaining ingredients. Simmer at least 30 minutes. I usually make mine in slow cooker & leave on low 4-6 hours..
- Serve with tortilla chips, cheddar, Monterrey Jack and/or pepper jack cheeses & sour cream if desired..