Chicken Taco soup.
You can cook Chicken Taco soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco soup
- You need 1 of Rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Chicken taco seasoning.
- Prepare 8 tsp of cilantro.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of colby/jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of fried tortilla strips.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime juice.
Chicken Taco soup instructions
- In a large soup pot combine the broth, taco seasoning, drained corn and beans and Rotel..
- Dice your onion and chicken and add them. Let simmer about 30 min on med heat..
- Cut your Cilantro and divide in to 8 teaspoons..
- Turn off stove and add cheese and lime juice. Stir until melted..
- Add I teasoon cilantro to each bowl of soup. Sprinkle a few tortilla stips on top..
- I have even added a dollop of sour cream..