Albondigas` Mexican Meatball soup.
You can cook Albondigas` Mexican Meatball soup using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Albondigas` Mexican Meatball soup
- You need of meatballs.
- You need 3 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 2 cup of uncooked white rice.
- It’s of veggies.
- You need 4 of chopped zucchini.
- You need 6 of chopped chiotes.
- Prepare 1 of large diced tomatoe.
- It’s 1/2 of diced white onion.
- Prepare 1 can of mixed veggies.
- It’s 4 of chopped potatoes.
- You need 1/2 can of tomatoe sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of chicken bullion.
- It’s 1 tsp of achote paste.
- It’s 1 of large stock pot of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
Albondigas` Mexican Meatball soup instructions
- Start by boiling water with achote paste & set aside.Now make meatballs to desired size adding all ingredients, set aside..
- Now add cooking oil, tomatoe, garlic & onion to a large pot, fry till onion gets translucent. gently add in meatballs & boiled achote water cook for 45minutes on medium high, skim any fat while u go..
- Chop all veggies & add to meatballs except can veggies, add in chicken bullion,salt & tomatoe sauce, cook another 40minutes. Now add in can veggies and taste for seasonings, & water level. Enjoy with a splach of lime or lemon juice & hot sauce..