Steak In Green Chile Sauce Soup (Carne En Su Jugo).
You can have Steak In Green Chile Sauce Soup (Carne En Su Jugo) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak In Green Chile Sauce Soup (Carne En Su Jugo)
- It’s 4 each of Green tomatoes.
- You need 3 each of Chile Serrano (finger peppers).
- It’s 1/2 each of White onion.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- You need 2 lb of Steak cut into bite sizes.
- Prepare 1 packages of Thick cut bacon.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Knorr beef seasoning (see picture bellow).
- Prepare 2 can of Beef broth.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Warm water.
- Prepare 2 cup of Rice cooked.
- Prepare 2 cup of Beans cooked.
Steak In Green Chile Sauce Soup (Carne En Su Jugo) instructions
- Begin by slicing bacon into bite size pieces. Cook on medium heat for approximately 3 minutes. Add steak pieces and beef seasoning. Mix with bacon and cook on medium heat. NOTE: any type of steak can be used. I personally buy the steak that is already cut into bite size pieces. I use all the bacon but if you choose, you may use less..
- Meanwhile, cut all vegetables into smaller pieces and boil them in the water and beef broth for approximately 5-10 minutes..
- When vegetables have been boiled, remove from stove and blend in batches. Strain blended vegetables into meat mixture. Reduce heat and simmer until meat is tender (about 30 mnts). NOTE: if the meat mixture has too much oil from the bacon, feel free to drain the fat..
- The consistency should be soup like and the color should be greenish..
- Separately, warm up the can of beans and rice. Leftover rice and beans work great. If you don't have any on hand then canned beans and microwaveable rice is a good option..
- Serve soup with beans and rice. Garnish with onion and cilantro. Tortillas go very well with this dish. Enjoy!.